Last update: 19.06.2018
Information on the collection of personal data
(1) We provide information in the following on the collection of personal data during the use of our website (master-zakona-prityazheniya.com). Personal data are all data that relate to you personally, such as your name, address, email addresses and user behavior.
(2) When you contact us by email, chat, telephone, or via a contact form, we will store the data you share with us (your email address and possibly your name and phone number) in order to respond to your questions as well as to be able to provide you with the best possible service in the future.
(3) In the event that we commission service providers for individual functions of our website or would like to use your data for commercial purposes, we will inform you of the relevant procedures in detail below. We will also specify the criteria that have been established for determining the storage period.
(4) You have the following rights regarding our use of the personal data that relates to you:
- The right to information
- The right to rectification and deletion
- The right to restriction of processing
- The right to object to the processing
- The right to data portability
Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) When the website is used for purely informational purposes, i.e., when you do not register or otherwise share information with us, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we must collect the following data that are technically required to display our website and to ensure its stability and security:
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference with respect to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (specific page)
- Access status/HTTP status codes
- The volume of data transmitted in each case
- Website from which the request is sent
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies will be stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive and allocated to the browser used by you and are used to forward certain information to the site that installed the cookie (in this case by us). Cookies cannot execute programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They are used to make the website more user-friendly and effective.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and function of which are explained below:
- Transient cookies (see b)
- Persistent cookies (see c)
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. These particularly include session cookies. Session cookies store what is called a session ID with which the various requests made by your browser are allocated to a collective session. This allows your computer to be recognized again when you return to our website. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a predetermined period of time that may vary between cookies. You can delete the cookies at any time in your browser’s security settings.
d) Your browser settings can be configured according to your wishes. For example, you can reject the acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies. Please note that if you do this, you may not be able to use all of the functions of this website.
(4) Cookies from third-party providers
a) In order to improve our website as well as for economic interests, such as reminding interested website visitors of our offers (remarketing), we use third-party cookies as described below:
- Webflow (necessary for the website's operation)
- CloudFlare (content caching to improve loading times)
- Podia (online course platform)
- Wistia (video hosting provider)
- Disqus (provides user comment feature)
- SamCart (checkout platform to buy our products and services)
- Stripe (enabling credit card payments)
- PayPal (enabling PayPal payments)
- Clicky (anonymized web analysis to improve the website)
- Facebook (remarketing, web analysis)
An option for preventing these cookies from being stored on your computer can be found in your browser’s settings.
Additional functions and services on our website
(1) Aside from the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if interested. For this purpose, you must generally provide additional personal data, which we use in order to provide the relevant service and to which the aforementioned principles of data processing apply.
(2) We sometimes use external service providers to process your data. These external service providers have been carefully selected and commissioned, they are bound to our instructions and they are monitored on a regular basis.
(3) Furthermore, we may transfer your personal data to third parties when we offer sales promotions, sweepstakes, contracts, or similar services together with partners. Additional information will be provided when you share your personal data, and it can also be found at the bottom of the description of the offer.
Objecting or withdrawing consent to the processing of your data
(1) If you have consented to the processing of your data, you may withdraw your consent at any time. Such a withdrawal of consent will affect the reliability of the processing of your data after you have sent us the declaration of your withdrawal.
(2) To the extent that we process your data on the basis of a balance of interests, you may object to the processing of your data. This is the case, if the processing is not specifically necessary for the fulfillment of a contract, which is indicated by us in each case in the following description of functions. When submitting such an objection, please explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data in the manner implemented by us. In the event of a justified objection, we will review the facts and either cease/adapt the processing of your data or demonstrate our compelling legitimate grounds, on the basis of which we will continue to process the data.
(3) Of course, you may object to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of advertising and data analysis at any time. You can notify us of your objection to advertising using the following contact information: firstname.lastname@example.org
(1) You can subscribe to our newsletter, which we use to inform you of our current interesting offers. The advertised goods and services are specified in the declaration of consent.
(2) Your email address is the only information required to send you the newsletter. Providing additional, separately marked data is voluntary; such data will be used to address you personally.
(3) You may withdraw your consent to receiving the newsletter and unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time. You can declare your withdrawal by clicking on the link provided in every newsletter email or by sending an email to email@example.com
(4) Please note that we evaluate your user behavior when you receive the newsletter. For this evaluation, the emails we send contain what are known as web beacons or tracking pixels, which are one-pixel image files that are stored on our website. We use the data obtained in this way to create a user profile so that we can tailor the newsletter to your individual interests. In doing so, we record when you read our newsletter and which links you click within the newsletter to draw conclusions about your personal interests. We combine these data with actions you take on our website.
You can object to this tracking at any time by clicking on the separate link provided in each email or by notifying us via another contact option. The information will be stored for as long as you subscribe to the newsletter. After you unsubscribe, we store the data anonymously and in a purely statistical form.
(1) Our website uses the “Custom Audiences” remarketing tool of Facebook Inc. (“Facebook”). With this tool, interest-related ads (“Facebook Ads”) can be displayed to users of the website when they visit the social network Facebook or other websites that also use this tool. Our objective in using this tool is to display ads that are of interest to you and to thereby make our website more interesting for you.
(2) As a result of the marketing tools used, your browser automatically establishes a direct connection with the Facebook server. We have no influence on the scope and the further use of the data that are collected by Facebook as a result of using this tool and are therefore providing you with the information at our disposal: the use of Facebook Custom Audiences means that Facebook receives the information that you have visited the corresponding page of our website or have clicked on one of our ads. If you are registered with a service provided by Facebook, Facebook can allocate your visit to your account. Even if you are not registered with Facebook or are not logged into your account, it is possible that the provider will recognize and store your IP address as well as other identifying factors.
(3) The “Facebook Custom Audiences” tool can be deactivated at https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads#
if you are a registered user.
Integration of YouTube Videos
(1) Our website integrates YouTube videos that are stored at https://www.youtube.com
and can be played directly on our website.
(2) When you visit our website, YouTube receives the information that you visited the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data mentioned under Section 3 of this Policy are transmitted. This occurs regardless of whether you have logged into a user account provided by YouTube or do not have a user account. When you are logged into Google, your data will be directly allocated to your account. If you do not want your data to be allocated to your profile in YouTube, you must log out before clicking the button. YouTube stores your data as a user profile and uses them for the purposes of advertising, market research, and/or to adapt its website to your needs. Such an evaluation is conducted, in particular (and even for users who are not logged in), to display appropriate advertising and to inform other users of the social network of your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of such user profiles; you must contact YouTube if you wish to exercise this right.
. Google also processes your personal data in the USA and is subject to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework